- User Services
- Group Services
- Scientific Computing
- Copy Services
JLab Voicemail Instructions
Please see our Using the Intuity Voicemail System document for helpful hints on our JLab provided voicemail system. There is also a Dial by Name Directory Service provided through our JLab voicemail system. The instructions below discuss the use of this service on-site and off
Dial by Name Directory Service
Accessing Names Directory System On-site:
- Dial 7888
- Enter your Mailbox number
- Enter your Security Code
- Press "6" (Option to send a message)
- Record your Message and Press "#" when you are finished
- When you are prompted to address your message press "00" (two zeros)
- You will then be prompted to enter the Last Name of the party you wish to leave a message for. If there is more than one person with the same last name, you may have to spell out the entire First Name also.
The system prompts will then lead you the rest of the way through.
Accessing Names Directory System Off-site:
- Dial 269-7888 or if you are out of the 757 area code dial 1-757-269-7888.
- Then follow the same instructions for reaching that Names Directory from and internal phone.
NEW Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP) Phone
If you are currently using a new VoIP phone, please visit the VoIP webpage for instructions on using your VoIP phone and voicemail.