- User Services
- Group Services
- Scientific Computing
- Copy Services
MIS Brown Bag Workshops
Submitted by email@example.com on Tue, 02/19/2013 - 17:11
Have you ever wondered how to send a letter of increase for a requisition? Did you miss the E-Commerce training sessions in January? Want to know how to purchase something from the stockroom? Starting on March 7, 2013, MIS will host a monthly brown-bag workshop open to the Lab. On the first Thursday of every month, bring your lunch and join us to discuss MIS applications, and to ask all the questions you have ever had about our software! We will make an agenda available at least a week before each session, and follow-up by posting any slides presented and generally relevant Q&A.
- When: First Thursday of every month, from noon until 1PM.
- Where: Location depends on availability, starting in CEBAF Center F113
- Format: 30 minutes of informal training on a subset of MIS applications, and then 30 minutes for open Q&A.
Thursday, April 4, 12PM to 1PM
- General Overview
- Mobile Device Integration
- Tips and Tricks
- MIS property applications, if time permits
Thursday, May 2, 12PM to 1PM
- Agenda TBD
Slides and Q&A for prior sessions will be posted here.
Thursday, March 7, 12PM to 1PM, CEBAF Center F113
A tour of the purchasing applications used at JLab (30 minutes, 12:00 - 12:30)
- Credit Card
- Floor open for Q&A (30 minutes, 12:30 - 1:00)
- A tour of the purchasing applications used at JLab (30 minutes, 12:00 - 12:30)